Monday 13 August 2018

The Wisdom of Sally Red Shoes by Ruth Hogan


I was sent this book to review and when  I started to read this book, I wasn't sure  I would be able to  continue after watching and supporting  and care for my husband lose his fight to brain tumors and was hard to read this book.
Reading this book I have come to realise that I have lost too many people to cancer and including my wonderful Mum too, but with that everybody has a different tale to tell. 
This story is not for the faint hearted  and tells a dark tale of a woman experience her loss, death of a child and hitting  rock bottom and we all eventually live again.

We meet Masha  who always lived her life to the fullest, over the years there was a terrible accident that changed her life and she is now a different person her only inner peace  is when she is at the cemetery or nearly drowning  at the local lido on a daily basis, this is her routine now.

Fate has a different card to be dealt for Masha when she encounters who other people....

In walks Kitty Muriel a fabulous seventy old woman that changes , Masha way of thinking, Kitty has many usual pursuits in her life with her Sally red shoes.

Go grab a copy see how friendship unfold.
I round I was crying and laughing through out the book, so please go grab a copy sand enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment