Thursday 1 January 2015

A Chirstmas Feast By Katie Fforde

Well Katie is my top author and I count the days down till her books come out so when this came on the shelves I had to read it but this may be my shortest review .

To describe this book with out giving any spoilers away is hard but I would say that it a chirstmas stocking with never ending gifts that's keeps giving once you finish one short story another fantastic one replaces it and you never want to put it down.

I wish that more authors and publishers that this road as I'm very old school I miss out on so many short stories that are only made for ebooks if they followed Katie Fforde and put them in a book then us old school would run out and buy them !!!!!!

I looking forward too the new book and I'm counting down the days xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment