Thursday 8 January 2015

The Girl In The Red Coat by Kate Hamer


I would like to thank Faber & Faber books for sending me a copy for review.
This is not my normal gene I read as you can see I'm a chick like girl at heart but I'm will to read others genes to border my mind which this book did .

I felt very hard to put this book down once I read a coup,e of pages I felt very down to Beth the mother as its every mothers worst nightmare......

The author as witten a compelling  story from both people's counts and feelings , there's Beth a newly since mother to Carmel who is eight years it's just them living a happy life till one day Carmel goes missing!!!!!!

Through the book you feel for both the characters , Beth who's heart is broken serching for her daughter and never gives up on but you also feel want Carmel is feeling growing up with out her mother, but they never give up on each other as a love for a child and a child's love for they mother are never broken which is told throught out this book.

This book should be in everyone one to read pile and should not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment