Saturday 15 October 2016

The House on Sunset Lake by Tasina Perry


This is the second book I have read by this author. As I loved the first book , I could wait to read this one but it did take me awhile to get into this story.

In this book the character is Jim who in 1995 had a carefree summer, long hot nights on holiday with his parents in south Savavnnah. When he meet Jennifer then things started to look up. Jennifer parents owned the plantation Casa D'or on the shores of the lake.

The story then fast forwards to the present day, when Jim has been sent down to the plantation that has been left abandoned  and decaying. The job is to resort to a hotel as quick as possible hoping not to bump into faces from the past, but he is drawn to Jennifer who still holds his heart. Will he ever be able to trust her again. Will the twenty year separation keep them apart or pull them closer together.

Once I got into the story the become many twist and turns with most pages leaving me second guessing, so go grab and copy and read this delight tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment